Pineapple is not only a tasty dessert, but also a healthy fruit that can help you to fight against various diseases or excessive pounds.
The benefits of pineapple:
1. Contains bromelain, pectin, polysaccharides, C vitamin, tryptophan, serotonin, minerals and vitamins, fibers.Due to bromelain, pineapple is very useful for the gastrointestinal tract; pineapple juice can even replace the gastric juice;
2. The bromelain helps in the fat burning process, and spreads the proteins;
3. Has negative calories;
4. Fresh pineapple juice has anti-inflammatory effects;
5. It is anticancer, anthelmintic;
6. Pineapple stem has medicinal properties, it contains an enzyme that blocks increasing insulin levels in the blood and transforms sugars in carbohydrates;
7. It contains glutamine, a nonessential amino acid, which is stored in the muscles, but also can be found in the brain, lungs, blood and liver; very useful in post-workout recovery;
8. It is great for combating cellulite but also in treating depression and improving memory and concentration (due to the content of serotonin and tryptophan);
9. It strengthens the bones, due to its high content of manganese;
10. Anti-Inflamatory, tonic, laxative, detoxifying, anti-depressant.